Thursday, January 17, 2013
Life At A.I Prince Tech
In my school, A.I Prince Technical High School I love being in shop. My trade is Masonry and in my shop we go out on production, we work on the outside of people's houses. When I'm in shop, I feel like the time goes by way faster because I am entertained and doing something I really like.I also like shop because in there we are a family and treat each other with respect, we look out for each other and have each others back. There are a few woman mason's or constructions in the city of Hartford. it is a lot of work and you have to make sure your work is not sloppy. While doing a masons job, there are a couple main tools you will need which are a trowel, 4ft and 2ft levels, gloves to protect your hands, safety glasses, jointer, and wear boots. Shop is my favorite because I'm learning about a whole different career that I can take in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment